Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ENTER: Empire Valley

Just because I don't have enough to do, I've started a second blog--this one about television. Mainly it's an excuse for me to rhapsodize about Twin Peaks (forthcoming), to relive the guilty pleasures of my teens (no shortage of those), and to whine about the idiot writers who are ruining my favorite soap (ongoing; I've ruminated about soaps here before in a post about nonendings, so those who can stomach it can expect more of the same).

Since I've been so good at maintaining a regular posting schedule here on Double Articulation (hawhaw), this whole venture seems rather foolhardy. But what the hell? If there's one thing the world desperately needs, it's another television blog chock full of slavish hype and banal observations that have all been made more eloquently and expansively elsewhere. ENTER: Empire Valley.

4 comments:

Kevin T. Johns, writing coach said...

Yay! Double the blogging means double the fun for us readers!

Jim Roeg said...

Yes--or double the head scratching!

Anonymous said...

Or double both!

Uh...

Anonymous said...

Jim and Spot, I've tagged you each for that damnable meme of Eight that's going around.

Yes, a nail that stands up...