Sunday, April 13, 2008

Banana Not Included


"The playful little sweethearts in this baby monkey doll collection are quite a handful - and as much fun as a barrel of you-know-whats! They're sure to make your heart wild with joy...

"Available exclusively from The Ashton-Drake Galleries, the darling collectible baby monkey dolls in this first-ever collection are by acclaimed artist Darlene Austin. They're realistically sculpted, from the tops of their fuzzy heads to the bottoms of their cute little monkey feet. Each doll in the collection is covered with soft hand-applied mohair, and each wears a precious costume just like a pampered human baby! For yourself or as the most delightful collectible monkey-lover gift ever. You can pose them anywhere, and these Heavenly Handfuls will have you falling in love with babies all over again - but only if you hurry! Strong demand is expected, so order now!"

I'm still having nightmares about this.

[Link] NSFW...or anywhere

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Lord.

And with that, I'm on board with your latest blogging-style experiment! (I still miss Geo-Force, naturally, but what the hell.)

Jim Roeg said...

I knew I could count on you, plok! I kind of miss Geo-Force too, but he's just too damn labour intensive. I have been struggling to just STAY AWAKE and BATHE ever since becoming a dad, so, long, thoughtful blog posts--or even short thoughtful blog posts--are totally beyond me right now. Hence the current lameness that is the Perez Hiltonesque makeover of Double Articulation. My hope is more frequent, but stupider, less illuminating posts. Pissier, too, probably. That's what sleep deprivation will do to a guy! Ah, well.