Saturday, March 18, 2006

Double Articulation Returns in April

A Note From the Ledge: Thanks to all who've been stopping by lately to see what's new. As you may have noticed, Double Articulation has been on hiatus for the last few weeks. Despite my best efforts at self-rescue, I've been clinging to the ledge of a very high building for the last month and have been preoccupied with digging in and not plunging to my death. Never fear, though. Jim Roeg has strong fingers and Double Articulation will return in April, during that wonderful window of unstructured time between the end of classes and the moment, later in the month, when my students write their final exams. I've got a lot of things in mind, not least of which is my contribution to plok's inspired Seven Soldiers of Steve challenge. I've offered to contribute a piece on Steve Gerber's Marvel Two-in-One issues that I'm very excited about tackling. 'Till then!

14 comments:

David Golding said...

It's good to see that in addition to strong fingers you have Snowy watching out for you!

Jim Roeg said...

Thank goodness for Snowy!

Brian Cronin said...

Take your time, Jim! It's worth the wait!

gorjus said...

Come back soon! And, uh, delete some spam!

Ragnell said...

I hope you have strong fingers, I think you're above my parking spot.

Seeya when you get back!

zack soto said...

you lied to us, didn't you Roeg??

Jim Roeg said...

SOB! I didn't mean to, but regretably, I did--I could reappear at any moment, though. Honest! (I'm inching towards the window and Snowy has run to fetch a rope.) Check back next week! :)

Hate Filled Poster said...

"I could reappear at any moment, though."

This is all a ruse to drive visitors up by getting people to check every day for a new post isn't it?

Jim Roeg said...

Shane--I'm sneaky like that!

Hate Filled Poster said...

4 Days left.

Jim Roeg said...

(emerges from stack of exam papers, smeared with red ink)

Is it April already?

:)

Tune in on the 30th at 11:59:59 p.m. for new content. It's half-written--really!!

3 days left...

(Damn you Shane for keeping me honest!)

Hate Filled Poster said...

Jon mentioned you on his blog as well, so it's not just me. No pressure, we just miss your posts.

Jim Roeg said...

Aww, thanks guys! I miss the whole darn bloggoverse. I haven't even been checking in lately things have been so nuts, but my fingers are itching to get back to the keyboard--"see" you very soon! First up, I'm working out some of my thoughts about Infinite Crisis and the Year One Books, then my thing on Gerber for plok's Seven Soldiers of Steve, then (hang on to your hats)...Amethyst?? Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

April is the cruelest month...